Friday, April 1, 2011

History is repeating all the time

History, is not something in past that let u learn
it is just a guide for u to see what will happen exactly the same in future
why? cause humans will never learn!!

though they know what is wrong, they still continuously doing the same thing
over and over again
this is just their style

like what i did
i told myself not to get angry with those people
it is not worth but still, my anger came from no where
damn it!! i cant even control over my feelings

My character built up wrongly, way too wrong
i shouldnt have been so kind to everyone
no one is going to be kind to me
people now describe kind as "stupid" and "ignorant"
sometimes "naive"

but i wont change myself to suit this stupid society
i play my rule, i treat others well
*note: just for those i like and i feel worth to treat good
other who just trying to laugh and criticize my "ignorance"
just do whatever u like ok?
i dont give a damn!

No comments: