Friday, October 15, 2010

Gangs

Yesterday i had a meal with classmates
and we discussed that the gang problems in our class
i started to wonder, why people will get into gangs automatically?
because of opinions, views, thoughts?
Some might varies but most of us think the same but why
they still wanna stay in their own gangs
instead of trying to join the others? cant explain
i really hope to have a happy college life
maybe i dont join so many clubs and so on but
at least, classmates
but now what happen is they all stick with their own gangs
and refuse to join others
or more precisely the outsiders, like us the chapalang people
made up of people from other states
k fine if it's really nothing we can do to fix this
then it shall be like this until we graduate
i have tried my best to PLEASE AND BEG you all
but you didnt even care about my please
since it is that nothing in your eyes
then i will not do again
i live for my life, not to please YOU to SURVIVE
and dont blame me if my words come with thorns
cause i have nothing to worry about to hurt you
and you TOO mean NOTHING to me AS WELL

No comments: