Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I need TRUE FRIENDS

finally i decided to amend this blog and to put all my feelings here
since the msn spaces is closing down, this is gonna be my blog

k get into the topic, the same thing happens again
kinda tired of THEM recently
i tried my best to let go those had happened, and tried to be friendly to them
but what i got in return is still the same thing..
Arghhhhh

I swore not to be kind to them but i ended up failing myself
is hard to become a bad person
but i got no choice cause
if this continue i am gonna get hurt at the last
so NO MORE FUCKERS!!!
i will not hold back my words anymore!! i will write or shout out WHENEVER and WHATEVER I WANTED!!
they do not deserve to be my friends

and i should have said sorry to some friends in KL
though most of them are lousy but still there are good
here mostly i would like to say thanks to Mr Tau, who always accompany me for movie when i needed, or go somewhere else pakto together, haha thanks dude
next is the gang of Megan, Lilian, Ming Earn and Angeline
After joining them i felt that....there are still good people at KL huh? hah
and Daniel, though he always reject our sincere invitations
but he helped me a lot in my school work
and chunyang waikeat, though chunyang and waikeat didnt join us so much
but still i know that they are good friends
thank you

No comments: