Wednesday, October 20, 2010

i loved KL

when i was still in the small town
i got a lot of friends
and when i moved into MMU, still i got a lot of friends
but why the heck when i came to KL, everything changed??
i got new friends, but mostly cb people
i lost some old friends, and i became a man without trust in their minds
why would that happen!???
help me please...

i need friends, who i can find when i need them
not those find me ONLY WHEN THEY NEED me
i need friends who can accompany go out
and not those KEEP REFUSING MY INVITATIONS
i need friends who can take me around with their cars
and not those use it as an EXCUSE TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN YOU AND THEM
its really sad to say
i could have simply find someone to go yamcha anytime in malacca
but now i have got to beg people to go with me
its my problems perhaps

I M FUCKING IN LOVE WITH YOU KL

No comments: