Saturday, October 23, 2010

Malacca one day trip

Finally i got to go malacca for ky's birthday celebration+ gathering yesterday
it has been so long since the last time i went malacca, cuz i kept ffk
we had gathering on yesterday night, at Amigo
and, all the partcipants including me were 22 people
this will not be happening in KL
they are not all in malacca, some from cyber, and KL like me
but still they manage to go malacca
they are so rock and meant a lot to me, my precious friends

after the dinner gathering we went gogo ktv, and some ladies went home
because of time matter, we could only had 2 hours singing sessions
nah...it didnt mind, we just enjoyed it
and, i showed my favorite thing there----imitating 黄小琥
haha maybe my voice is not that good that night i think they all love it, hopefully

i really had a wonderful time at malacca, though it was short
but at least i can meet my friends who i miss the most
who really take me as their friend
thanks guys, u let me felt that i was still alive

No comments: