Monday, December 6, 2010

FUCK YOU

i always like johorians, not just because i am also from johor
but johor people have something that other states people dont have--人情味
not to deny it cause every person i met until now had shown me, proved me
and KL people are always that realistic, materialistic, fucking
no matter my classmates, pedestrians, or even housemates
thanks to you people, you let me see the real life, how sucks the world is

i offered you the statement, and you agreed and now u broke the promise
i should have hated you but i dont used to hate people nowadays
but please dont let me see you anymore cause i dont think i can hold my fists..

so from now on i will increase my muscle training schedules
improve my running speed, and my fist damages
so that the next time i see you, you couldnt escape^^v

farewell my friend, or should i call you "The Sucker"

No comments: