Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Goodbye 2010, my 20

finally it comes to an end for 2010
which means that christmas is just around the corner, as well as my birthday!!
well i assume that there will be no celebration for me this year,ummm
though i helped lot of my classmates for their surprised birthday
but no one seems to work out for me, never mind

the first surprise birthday was in 2008, my beloved malacca gang gave it to me
the only time i get shocked
thank you u guys!!
i really love candles with my name "PJ"
that was so beautiful
whoever came out with that idea u deserve a FLYING KISS from me!!!
haha jkjk

after my birthday we went Portuguese settlement for 2nd round celebration
i could not forget the time when everyone sprayed the soap-like thing into the air
it was just like snowing
that was really really cool
and that was the last christmas i celebrated so happily
at my place now as you can see from previous posts
u can guess that there will be no celebrations, nor gathering
everyone got their own plan, with or without they just wont call you, thats all

this christmas i am gonna celebrate with my grandma who celebrate her 74th birthday
time flies and she is getting older, but yet she is still healthy
she can still drive her motorbike around, scold people loudly
i guess that is quite impossible for certain folks
haha, grandma you are rock!

and umm
in this year honestly i have been doing nothing
a real normal year but i hope the same thing wont happen for 2011
i wanna improve my guitar, dancing, socializing, japanese, and many more
wish me luck!

No comments: