Monday, January 10, 2011

update

so ummm, normal birthday for this year but at least got 3 little kids
and my gf celebrated for me, thats considered as compensation,haha
and of course jinxiang and weihorng, the only two fellas celebrate for me

so 2011, i take u as a bad year, heard a lot of bad news just by entering
bad omen huh?

so i see malacca gang had celebration for ziyan, and i started to think
why friends at malacca can be so good and why KL friends are that sucks?
this repeated question remained unanswered

realistic, this is the word keep come to my mind
keep reminding me that dont hope too much from them,not worth but yet
i cant control myself
for so much i gave i just want some in return but NO
i earn nothing after so many i sacrifice for them

some cant even remember my date of birth
the worst is dont even wish me at facebook
disappointed....

1 comment:

Kay said...

eh...put a chat box la..lazy leav comment here de leh...mafan dao...